The information contained in this document is intended for general distribution. Whether you are a customer, employee, vendor, agent, partner or supplier interacting with, working for, or appointed by us; you agree and accept to comply with the standards and guidelines contained in this document.
As a FIDI Affiliate, HELUTRANS is committed to conduct our business in the highest legal and ethical standards. We shall refrain ourselves from doing anything that will harm the interest of FIDI, our fellow affiliate members, our customers, employees, supply chain partners, as well as other stakeholders in the industry.
HELUTRANS is aware of all applicable laws countering bribery and corruption in the local jurisdiction where we have a presence, and that we are committed to obey and uphold these laws.
We are also aware of foreign laws that may apply to our international business activities in countries where we do not have a presence, such as the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and the UK Bribery Act 2010; and we are equally committed to obey and uphold those laws.
As a demonstration of our commitment, HELUTRANS pledge to abide by the FIDI Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption Charter v. 1.2. (also called the ABC Charter). This ABC Charter also extends to you and all those who act on your behalf. In addition to the acceptance and compliance with this policy, you will also uphold all the laws regarding bribery and corruption in accordance with the local jurisdictions in your country.
What is Bribery: it is the offering, promising, giving, accepting or soliciting of an advantage as an inducement for action. It is illegal, and it is a breach of trust.
A bribe is an inducement or reward offered, promised or provided in order to gain a commercial, contractual, regulatory or personal advantage.
HELUTRANS will undertake to:
- Never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through any third party.
- Never offer or make an improper payment, or authorize an improper payment (cash or otherwise) to any individual, including any local or foreign official anywhere in the world.
- Never attempt to induce an individual, or a local or foreign official to act illegally or improperly.
- Never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the award of a contract.
- Never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any public employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favour.
- Never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any suggestion that a return favour will be expected or implied.
- Never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service which one would not normally be entitled to.
- Never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper payments to the appropriate authorities.
- Never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or regulation. The prevention, detection and reporting of bribery and corruption are the responsibility of all those working for us or under our control. If you believe or suspect that bribery or corruption has taken place, please notify HELUTRANS immediately.
Helu-Trans (S) Pte Ltd